Prairie Voices Inc.: The Prairie Voices Inc. Board of Directors is currently seeking applicants to fill the position of Artistic Director for Bluestem
Terms of Position
- The Artistic Director position will be on a one-year term contract, subject to review with the possibility of renewal or termination at the end of one year.
- The position will be compensated via an honorarium.
- The Artistic Director will report to the Prairie Voices Inc. Board of Directors.
- The successful candidate will be expected to start the audition, scheduling and repertoire selection process upon acceptance, in order to ensure a smooth transition into the 2019-2020 season.
The successful applicant must have advanced choral conducting experience, with a preference for high school or adult-level choirs. He or she will demonstrate a keen desire to lead a high-caliber community choir for enthusiastic singers.
To be considered, candidates must submit the following materials:
- A Cover Letter/Letter of Intent
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae (Résumé), including an outline of music/choral conducting experience, formal education, informal training and professional development initiatives
- A list of past repertoire, rehearsed and conducted over the past two years
- Video footage showing the candidate in rehearsal
Application materials must be submitted in full to Amy Wolfe, Executive Director of Prairie Voices Inc. by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). An independent selection committee will review the applications and choose the successful applicant. The deadline for applications is Friday, April 26, 2019 at 5:00pm.
Visit https://www.prairievoices.ca/employment-opportunities-1 for more information.