Manitoba Arts Council: Program Consultant (2 positions), Application Deadline February 28
Closing date: 28 February, 2020
Salary Scale: $55,000 to $65,000
MAC is hiring two Program Consultants. One with a primary responsibility for Artists in Schools and one with a primary responsibility for Community Arts.
The Manitoba Arts Council (MAC) is an arms-length agency of the Province of Manitoba, established in 1965 "to promote the study, enjoyment, production and performance of works in the arts." The Council makes awards to professional arts organizations and individuals in all art forms.
Program Consultants' key responsibilities include delivery of specific programming assistance for individual artists, arts organizations and schools as well as developing and maintaining networks within and outside the organization to keep abreast of developments and ensure adequate stakeholder representation through strong, trust-based community relationships.
Successful candidates will have:
- a university degree and/or professional training with demonstrable accomplishments in the fields of community arts and/or education.
- exceptional listening skills.
- the ability to work effectively with a significant degree of independence.
- strong research and writing skills.
- excellent computer skills.
- excellent interpersonal, communication and collaborative skills in order to communicate complex ideas and produce clear and concise recommendations.
- the ability to communicate in French and English is an asset.
How to Apply
For a full job description and instructions on how to apply, visit www.artscouncil.mb.ca/about-us/careers/
Application deadline: February 28 2020.