Platform Centre for Photographic + Digital Arts: VIRTUAL CYANOTYPE WORKSHOP, December 5
VIRTUAL CYANOTYPE WORKSHOP
Join us for a virtual cyanotype workshop! We will be taking you through the basic cyanotype process, printing on experimental materials such as plywood, canvas and more - experimentation is encouraged. A material kit containing all pre-coated materials will be provided (plywood, canvas tote bag, paper etc) and will be delivered right to your doorstep! This workshop is hosted by Tayler Buss and Meganelizabeth Diamond
- Saturday 5 December, 12PM-2PM
- $25 or $15 (student or under employed)
- Maximum class size: 12 spots available
- The workshop will take place over Zoom, participants will be emailed a Zoom link prior to the workshop.
- To register please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- you do not need to be a member to access this workshop
- Please note, payment is required to save your spot
- PLATFORM accepts PayPal, credit card, chq or cash (contactless payment is preferred)
MATERIALS TO PREPARE IN ADVANCE:
- Email three images (jpegs) to email@example.com for us to print onto acetate and add to your material kit. Be mindful of the images you pick as they will be turned into a negative image for you to use.
- Collect transparent or semi-transparent objects like negatives, fabric, foliage, glassware, or anything similar you can think of! Email us with any questions.