APTN: Digital Media Coordinator (Bilingual), Montreal - Deadline March 1
Are you able to spot potential in a digital media concept, and guide that concept to the next level?
Do you love the challenges of co-ordinating multiple projects? Vous êtes en mesure de parler, lire et écrire couramment le français et l'anglais? If you said yes, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Join the Programming team at one of Canada's Top 100 Employers!
- Guide, monitor and coordinate the implementation of our Programming Department's digital
- Interact with and provide support for team members all across Canada
- Enjoy flexibility in your role and how your job gets done
As our Digital Media Coordinator, you will:
- Keep up with and share current trends and guidelines related to digital media
- Use your knowledge of Broadcasting to support the creation of a variety of digital media
components to complement and enhance related television programs
- Evaluate and make recommendations on technical, creative and financial aspects of digital
media project proposals.
- Assist APTN with increasing audience engagement, for on-air content
- A degree or diploma in a relevant discipline with proven related experience
- Demonstrated strong communications skills: written and oral in French and English
- Strong expertise of emerging digital media and true commitment to enhance APTN's brand
- Proficiency with Internet, email, and other business-related computer software
- An action oriented, customer focus with a genuine commitment to your team
Your new opportunity awaits, come and see what makes us one of Canada's top employers! Visit us: by 3 p.m. CST Wednesday, March 1, 2017. https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=aptn