PLATFORM centre for photographic + digital arts: Call for Submissions, Anything Whatever 2, Opening Reception March 3
ARTWORK DROPOFF | 17 – 25 February 2017 during regular hours
EXHIBITION | 03 March – 18 March, 2017
OPENING RECEPTION | Friday, 03 March, 7:00 p.m.
PLATFORM centre for photographic + digital arts is excited to announce our yearly members' exhibition Anything Whatever 2.
Anything Whatever 2 is an opportunity for active PLATFORM members to showcase their artwork—recent or old and in any media.
Not an active member but would like to participate in the show? Drop by the gallery and become a member or head to our website to purchase a membership online. A yearly PLATFORM membership costs $25 or $20 for students/under employed.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing your work!
ARTWORK DROP OFF
- Artwork can be dropped off from 17–25 February, during regular hours (see below)
- One work per artist - Artwork may be in any media up the size of 24" x 36"
- Artwork must be ready to hang and packaging must be labeled with artist's name and contact information
Tuesday–Wednesday: 12:00–5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 12:00–7:00 p.m.
Friday, Saturday: 12:00–5:00 p.m.
PLATFORM MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Darkroom access
- Access to our library of photo and lens-based publications
- Discounts on workshops
- Opportunity to exhibit work on PLATFORM's P121 Member's wall or in our annual Members' Shows/screenings
- Newsletters and invitations to our exhibitions, lectures, artist studio visits, salon nights and workshops
- Voting privileges at our Annual General Meeting