Ticketmaster: Client Support Specialist, Application Deadline May 10
Awesome Job: Client Support Specialist Great Location: Winnipeg, MB
Who we are.
We're fans who help fans everywhere get in to the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favorite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Why you should work with us.
Our biggest investment is in people like you. We offer comprehensive health benefits and RRSP matching, plus career-boosting opportunities like tuition reimbursement and targeted development sessions to help you thrive. At Ticketmaster you can expect the fast-paced excitement of a startup with the rock-solid support from an industry leader – with plenty of ticket perks on the side.
This position delivers services to support the client's day-to-day needs related to the use of ticketing systems and products. The CSS will be responsible for maintaining agreed upon service levels. They will follow-up as needed with national teams to ensure we are providing timely problem resolution. Responsibilities will also include training, ticket printing, and general operational support including installs and upgrades.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop and maintain excellent client relationships
- Meet and exceed client service level agreements
- Advise and assist with reporting
- Coordinate upgrades and hardware replacements at client sites
- Advise/educate clients within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions
- Maintain customer contacts to enable accurate tracking and reporting
- Process in-house ticket requests
- Provide onsite event support and rotating after hours office support
- Remain current with new software/product releases
- Process audits, will call, prebox and comps ticket pulls
- Deliver ticket stock and ticket stock management
- Create/modify reports, including Autypes, Repgens, Mopreps, VR's
- Support season ticketing
- AccessManager/eEntry support customization (rules, exceptions, etc.)
- Review delete lists with clients
- Assist with client ccauth setup, and ongoing maintenance
- Setup scanners, gates, addresses, rules, exceptions, load events, archive
- Use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify the root cause of issues
- Research client/customer complaints about service levels
- Work with National/Central support groups to expedite problem resolution
- Troubleshoot software and hardware issues – Archtics/Host/AM/eEntry
- Coordinate networking issues between client and TM IT
- Balance Audits/Settlement issues
- Resolve issues with Customer Service for events with problems and/or special circumstances
- Restart database server, credit card server, and DIGIT server
What you need on your resume:
- 1-3 years experience with the Ticketmaster System
- Knowledge of AccessManager, PCI, REPGEN, and the season event creation process is preferred
- Archtics experience is preferred
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Service oriented, with strong organizational and communication skills.
- Able to successfully handle multiple priorities.
- Certain degree of creativity, latitude, and problem solving is required
- H.S. diploma or equivalent. BA/BS degree is preferred
If this sounds like your dream job, jump on it! Apply now at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ticketmaster strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Ticketmaster recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Ticketmaster may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.