APTN: Communications Coordinator, Application Deadline November 17
Are you ready to showcase your awesome writing skills, ready to contribute - make a difference and put your passion for communication into action? Do you want to join a supportive team that encourages creativity, empowerment and values your input? If you are looking for a challenging, meaningful career, a fun work environment and variety in what you do, then this is the right opportunity for you!
- Become part of the Marketing team at one of Canada's top 100 employers!
- Be one of the key people to represent the APTN brand
- Develop and foster media relationships within central Canada
- Contribute to a supportive, experience, professional and creative team
As our Communications Coordinator you will:
- Prepare, write, edit and review written communication for multiple platforms
- Plan, implement, lead and promote communication and marketing initiatives
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills while managing competing priorities and deadlines
- Work well independently and within a team
- Rise above challenges and thrive under pressure
- Post-secondary education in a relevant discipline with proven, related experience
- Demonstrated superior communications skills: written and oral in English and French
- A thorough understanding of social media culture and strategies
- A strong spirit of collaboration and a positive attitude
- Creativity, innovation and zeal for what you deliver
Your new opportunity awaits, come and see what makes us one of Canada's top employers!
Click here to join our team today Please apply before Friday, November 17, 2017.