APTN: Programming Coordinator - Acquisitions – (Bilingual), Application Deadline December 18
Are you committed to celebrating and promoting a stronger Aboriginal production community? Do you want to be part of showcasing distinctive Aboriginal content produced by, for and about Aboriginal People? Êtes-vous capable de communiquer en couramment le français et en anglais? If you said YES, then this is the right opportunity for you!
Your opportunity to:
· Become part of the Programming team at one of Canada's Top 100 Employers!
· See what really goes on behind the scenes
· Showcase your creative abilities
· Interact and support your team members across Canada
As our Programming Coordinator/Acquisitions you will:
· Offer support in assessing programming needs and analyzing Acquisitions' submissions
· Prepare and track agreements and letters with Distributors/Producers
· Assist with maintenance of program databases, distributor information and research
· Ensure that all deliverables arrive according to licence agreement
· Greet and direct visitors to the bureau and manage a variety of office administration duties
· A diploma or certificate in a related discipline and proven relatable experience
· Fluency in written and verbal French
· Broadcasting knowledge
· Ability to assess and provide feedback and/or recommendations to ensure that programs content delivers to audience expectations
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Your new opportunity awaits, come and see what makes us one of Canada's top employers!
Click here to join our team today Please apply before Monday, December 18, 2017.