Royal Manitoba Theatre Centre: Marketing CRM Specialist, Application Deadline April 27
JOB POSTING Marketing CRM Specialist
March 21, 2018 ROYAL MANITOBA THEATRE CENTRE
The Royal Manitoba Theatre Centre exists to celebrate the widest spectrum of theatre art. Deeply rooted in the province of Manitoba, which gave it life and provides for its growth, Royal MTC aspires to both reflect and inform the community it serves. Canada's oldest regional theatre, each season Royal MTC produces ten plays at two venues as well as the Winnipeg Fringe Theatre Festival, a Master Playwright Festival, and an annual regional tour. www.royalmtc.ca
Marketing CRM Specialist
Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Communications and working closely with the Director of Patron Services, this position's key mandate is to ensure that the Tessitura ticketing system is being maximized to its full capacity to support Royal MTC's key objectives.
Our ideal candidate is a Tessitura super-user with experience researching and implementing back-end processes and digital strategies to increase patron loyalty and drive revenues. They will train the Box Office and Front of House teams on the software and will ensure they have daily support as needed.
This candidate must be passionate about innovation as they strive to find new and exciting ways to use our software to build reports and functionalities not currently in use. Most importantly, they must be a high-performer with a strong ability to translate raw data into actions such as price-zone mapping and a variety of patron analyses to improve loyalty and retention.
- Three or more years' experience managing a ticketing system;
- Experience with Tessitura required;
- A strong technical knowledge of Structured Query Language is required;
- Practical knowledge of performing arts environments is essential;
- Ability to attend closely to details and handle simultaneous tasks under tight deadlines;
- Passionate about data analytics and a keen aptitude for maximizing software capability;
- Strong organizational, communication and problem-solving skills;
- Strong proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, with an emphasis on Excel;
- Experience working with TRG Arts best practices is considered an asset.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and salary expectations by Friday, April 27th to Devan Graham, Director of Human Resources at email@example.com
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.