Manitoba Craft Council: C2 1 Day Workshop Instructors, Application Deadline January 9
Manitoba Craft Council
C2 1 Day Workshop Instructors
Deadline to apply: January 9, 2019
The Manitoba Craft Council is seeking expressions of interest from professional craft artists who wish to offer hands on classes at the C2 Centre for Craft.
Craft is a slow process that is best understood through participation. The Manitoba Craft Council has always aimed to promote and advocate for fine craft and its makers in Manitoba, and we are excited to be offering high quality, craft-based workshops to the public at C2.
– Workshops will take place on one Saturday
– There will be approximately 6 hours of class time
– Location: C2 Centre for Craft programming room (232 square feet with full kitchen)
– Max 8 students
Instructor Fee: $400
All candidates should:
– be passionate about sharing their knowledge and craft skills
– be effective communicators with teaching experience
– have knowledge, training and demonstrated technical ability in their craft medium
Please visit https://c2centreforcraft.ca/2018/11/19/c2-one-day-workshop-instructors/ for full application details.