Manitoba Craft Council: Membership Coordinator
Manitoba Craft Council (MCC) is seeking a Membership Coordinator to assist in all MCC membership activities and help grow our organization!
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Managing the MCC Member database and updating all Member data.
- Processing acknowledgment letters and membership fulfillment letters.
- Working collaboratively with other staff on email and social media campaigns for membership and member events
- Executing membership mailings including mail merge and printing labels.
- Other administrative support as required for MCC.
- Experience of one of more year's of administrative support duties
- Excellent office and data entry skills
- Quick learner in computer systems or experience in (e.g. Sumac, Mailchimp, Microsoft Office)
- Strong Organization skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to commit to at least 6 months of weekly or bi-weekly shifts of 3-4 Hours
For more information, please visit https://c2centreforcraft.ca/get-involved/volunteer/
Or contact Cailyn Harrison, C2 Volunteer Coordinator, email@example.com for more information.
- Manitoba Craft Council (MCC) & Manitoba Crafts Museum and Library (MCML) Social Media Teams
- C2 Shop & Gallery Attendant (WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY AND/OR SATURDAY AFTERNOONS)
- MCML IT Technician
Dozens of volunteers assist C2 Centre for Craft, Manitoba Craft Council and Manitoba Crafts Museum & Library in any given year. The benefits for volunteers include acquiring new skills, putting learning into practice, experiencing an exciting work environment, and meeting new people. Besides, it's fun!
Volunteers provide valuable service to the C2 Centre and both organizations through direct assistance to staff, outreach and fundraising or the delivery of school and public programs. Volunteers share their time, abilities, knowledge, and enthusiasm by working with or explaining C2 Centre's services, extensive collections, programming and exhibitions and the C2 Shop with the public.
The work is greatly appreciated and is both rewarding and fulfilling to the volunteer. Some of the tasks performed by our volunteers include directing hands-on craft and design activities for kids and adults, attending to the C2 Retail Shop & galleries, engaging the community at special events & programming, expanding our voice through marketing & communications, aiding in day-to-day operations, and so much more! Learn More Here!
C2 Centre for Craft: 1-329 Cumberland Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3B 1T2 | 204.615.3951 | c2centreforcraft.ca