Recreational Division Registrar
The Royal Winnipeg Ballet is seeking a full-time Recreational Division Registrar to join our team. This exciting opportunity is for those who have a sound administrative background, thrive in customer service, and understand the importance of fostering positive relationships. Ideal candidates are skilled communicators, deadline driven, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. With your exceptional organization, motivation, and sound judgment, you will thrive in this role.
The Royal Winnipeg Ballet is committed to an inclusive and diverse environment that values, respects and supports all individuals. We aim to have a workforce representative of the diversity within our community, and welcome and encourage applicants from various backgrounds including women, Indigenous people, racialized people, disabled people, people of all sexual and gender identities and others who may contribute to further diversification endeavors.
As the Recreational Division Registrar, you are responsible for student registration, student accounts, student records, and administrative coordination of all Recreational Division programming. In this position, you provide exceptional and positive customer service to RWB patrons. Apart of the School Office team, you provide administrative support to the School Artistic Faculty, while collaborating with stakeholders to ensure the strategic and business plan objectives of the School are met.
HIGHLIGHTED DUTIES OF THE ROLE
• Plan and implement annual registration activities and coordinate student intake; ensure appropriate after-action review for continual improvements.
• Create and distribute invoices for student participation in various events and activities, following up accordingly.
• Coordinate written materials such as registration forms, handbooks, and email communications.
• Work with various stakeholders to create programming, event timelines, and work back schedules.
• In conjunction with registration activities, create student accounts and ensure capture of all pertinent information.
• Process transactions in the database, and process class changes and withdrawals.
• Support the Head of School Administration with configuring the database and building new programs and pricing in the back end.
• Coordinate administrative systems and processes, ensuring consistent and accurate flow of information.
• Act as a primary communication liaison between the School Office, students, and parents.
• Communicate pertinent information via email and phone including class changes, rehearsal schedules, and payment deadlines.
• Provide information and timely support to current and prospective students and parents.
• Support the Recreational Division Principal with creation and distribution of the monthly newsletter.
• Provide excellent customer service and establish positive, professional relationships with students, parents, and stakeholders.
The Recreational Division Registrar works with standard office equipment and sits for long periods of time performing keyboarding activities. Success in this role requires ongoing communication with internal and external stakeholders, flexibility with shifting priorities, and timely decision making. This position primarily works afternoons, evenings, and weekends.
WHAT YOU BRING
• Post-secondary degree or diploma in Business or Arts Administration; an equivalent combination of education and related experience may be considered.
• Minimum three (3) years’ experience working in a multifaceted, administrative office environment.
• Sound experience with Excel, Word, Mail Merge, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, and Adobe PDF.
• Working knowledge of Tessitura or a similar constituent database system an asset.
• Ability to speak and write French and/or other languages Desirable.
• First Aid and CPR certification an asset.
• Experience and/or interest in the arts and cultural sector an asset.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to work with various stakeholders.
• Sound written and verbal communication skills.
• Deadline driven with a strong attention to detail.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and demonstrate a high level of professional conduct and discretion.
• Self-motivator with the ability to take initiative and work independently.
• Effective and positive team member who can productively engage with varying levels of internal and external stakeholders.
If you are qualified for this position, visit https://www.rwb.org/who-we-are... for application instructions. Candidates must submit a cover letter that showcases your personality and fit for the role, and resume. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Royal Winnipeg Ballet is committed to providing accessible employment while ensuring our recruitment process is barrier free. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates participating in all aspects of the assessment and selection process. Requests for accommodation can be sent to [email protected].
Closing Date: 4:00PM March 15, 2023
As part of the Royal Winnipeg Ballet hiring process, successful candidates will be required to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination and submit a satisfactory Criminal Background Check and Child Abuse Registry Check.