Public Art Tours
The Winnipeg Arts Council summer walking and biking tours are back!
WAC’s public art tours include only outdoor artworks this season and feature modifications to ensure guests can respect physical distancing guidelines. Group sizes are limited according to current Public Health Orders and participants are required to register in advance. Please do not attend tours if you are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms.
Sign up below.
- July 9, 7:00-9:30 pm, Rapid Transit Corridor
- Aug. 6, 7-9 pm, North Winnipeg Bike Tour
- Sept. 17, 7 - 8:30 pm, Our Stories Bike Tour
- Oct. 1, 6:30-9:00 pm, Rapid Transit Corridor - Cancelled due current Public Health Orders
- July 23, 7-8:30 pm, Exchange District
- July 26, 10:30-12:30, Community and Public Art, West End/Downtown
- Aug. 3, 10:30-12:30, Celebrate the City
- Aug. 20, 7-8:30 pm, Downtown
- Aug. 30, 10:30-12, St. Boniface
- Sept. 3, 7-8:30 pm, Exchange District
- Sept. 27, 10:30-12:30, Developing a Critical Eye - Proceeding with limited capacity due to current Public Health Orders
- Oct. 4, 7-8:30 pm, Night Lights - Proceeding with limited capacity due to current Public Health Orders
- Oct. 9, 6:30-8:00 pm, Thankful for Public Art - Proceeding with limited capacity due to current Public Health Orders
For a self-guided experience download our new Winnipeg Public Art Works Mobile App!
Private Guided Public Art Tours
The Winnipeg Arts Council offers private tours of public art for school groups, corporate outings, and other events. These tours are subject to staffing availability and on a by-donation basis, with donations being used to further the work of the Winnipeg Arts Council in making the arts accessible to all.
Please contact Alexis Kinloch at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.