Public Art Tours
2021 Summer Tours
Get outside and explore your city through public art… Free walking and cycling tours are back!
WAC’s public art tours will include only outdoor artworks this season and will feature some modifications to ensure guests can follow current public health orders. Group sizes will be limited and participants are asked to register in advance through eventbrite.
Follow the link to explore each tour route and to register!
- July 15, 7-9:30 pm, BLUE Rapid Transitway, 13km https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/161811760331
- Aug. 26, 7-9 pm, Our Stories, 7km https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/161812528629
- Sept. 16, 6:30-9 pm, BLUE Rapid Transitway, 13km https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/161812311981
- Oct. 7, 6-8 pm, South Winnipeg, 20km https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/161813312975
- July 22, 7-8:30 pm, Exchange District, 2km https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/161716910633
- July 24, 10:30-12:30 pm, Developing a Critical Eye, 5km https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/161717378031
- Aug. 2, 1:30-3 pm, Community and Public Art, 2km https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/161717807315
- Aug. 27, 8-9:30 pm, Night Lights, 3km https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/161718042017
- Sept. 25, 10:30 am -12 pm, Public Art Past & Present, 3km https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/161718429175
- Oct. 9, 10:30 am - 12 pm, Downtown, 4km https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/161718593667
Tours will run as scheduled rain or shine, but will be cancelled in the event of a thunderstorm.
Please respect physical distancing and stay home if you feel unwell. Face masks are encouraged.
Bike tour participants are responsible to provide a bike and helmet.
You can keep the public art tours fun going all year long with our Winnipeg Public Art Works app! Download it at the App Store or on Google Play.
Private Guided Public Art Tours
The Winnipeg Arts Council offers private tours of public art for school groups, corporate outings, and other events. These tours are subject to staffing availability and on a by-donation basis, with donations being used to further the work of the Winnipeg Arts Council in making the arts accessible to all.
Please contact tamara rae biebrich at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.